Revolutionary new multimedia machines are changing the way users buy from vending machinesMonday 5th January 2015
Graddon Vending is excited to be able to offer customers cutting edge vending machines which employ the very latest in multimedia technology. These include the new Crane Media Touch Platform, available on both Merchant and BevMax machines, and the Westomatic Sigma Touch.
The new machines from Crane feature a new 7” colour LCD display screen and fully integrated capacitive-sensing numeric keypad, this engaging platform includes state-of-the-art features such a virtual shopping cart that users can fill with multiple items and pay in one simple transaction, nutritional information disclosure, and advertising and promotions capabilities. New benefits include:
- Intuitive payment system accepts everything in the customer’s wallet (coins, notes, cards and keys).
- New virtual shopping cart that users can fill with multiple items from a number of vending machines and pay in one simple transaction.
- Purchase promoted through ‘meal deal’ and other multi-buy offers
- Advertising on the Media Touchscreen can increase sales by influencing the consumer’s impulse purchase, whilst point-of-sale discounts can encourage multiple purchases.
- Screen shows nutritional information and allergens for all products and can promote the choice of healthier options.
The Westomatic Sigma Touch Screen hot drinks machines provide the following benefits:
- Intuitive touch sensitive menu selection
- High-definition 19-inch touch screen and fully integrated speakers for high quality sound.
- Dynamic advertising when machine is not in use with the ability to promote healthier options.
- In-built WIFI GPRS telemetry - allowing easy access to sales figures
- Choice of 7oz (150ml), 9oz (180ml) and 12oz (250ml) paper cups
- User friendly menus catering for all, including accessible menu for wheel chair users.
To find out more about multimedia vending machines call 01752 562223