Actavis plc is a global, integrated specialty pharmaceutical company focused on developing, manufacturing and distributing generic, brand and biosimilar products.
Graddon Vending has worked with Actavis UK for 6 years. When Actavis were due to renew their existing agreement they challenged Graddon Vending to come up with a state-of-the-art solution using the latest vending technology which would complement their contract caterers, who would fill and clean the machines.
As an independent company we were able to explore the full range of products on the market and be first to market with new technology. After a formal tending process we were awarded the contract, due to our ability to supply without delay and maintain the latest vending equipment.
We went on to install Westomatic Sigma Touch Screen hot drinks machines. This provided Actavis with the following benefits:
- Intuitive touch sensitive menu selection
- High-definition 19-inch touch screen and fully integrated speakers for high quality sound.
- Dynamic advertising when machine is not in use with the ability to promote healthier options.
- In-built WIFI GPRS telemetry - allowing easy access to sales figures
- Choice of 7oz (150ml), 9oz (180ml) and 12oz (250ml) paper cups
- User friendly menus catering for all, including accessible menu for wheel chair users.
A seamless transition to the new machines with 360 degree service provided through partnership with the existing caterers and Graddon Vending.